Apple has finally released the much anticipated iOS 5 update today for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3G and 4G. You can download the new iO5 5 update right now via the latest iTunes. If you pre-ordered the iPhone 4S, iOS 5 will already come with it. What are you waiting for? Do it!
Apple has released iTunes 10.5 ahead of tomorrows iOS 5 and iCloud launch with support for both like all-new Wi-Fi syncing. Full rundown of the iTunes 10.5 update below:
What's new in iTunes 10.5
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they're both on the same Wi-Fi network.